Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 Was Expensive...

Because I bought so many damn games!

I took a whole bunch of pictures of the stuff I bought last year and this post was going to look SO PRETTY!
But somehow I deleted them all and that dream died on the rocks.

So here is a list of some games I bought, or the ones I can remember right now, in no particular order.
Some of them look to be useful for the campaign I'm currently working on, others for the RPG I'm writing.

I may review some of them at some point this year. If anyone has any questions or any requests for more detailed information, please let me know what interests you and I'll create a crazy conglomeration of crap that will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF, BABY!! YEAH!!!

Too much coffee.

Basic and Expert D&D boxed sets, Erol Otus art
Marvel Superheroes 1st edition, TSR
Gamma World 1st edition boxed set
Compleat Alchemist and Adventurer
Arcanum and Bestiary
Warhammer 1st edition hardback
Warhammer City
Stormbringer GW hardback
Judge Dredd GW hardback
Starblazer Adventures
Legends of Anglerre
Kerebos Club
Pandamonium
Fantasy Gamer's Compendium
Gamma World D&D 4th edition (Which is actually Gamma World 7th edition, if you know what I mean.)
Chill 2nd edition
Dungeon Crawl Classics
Warmachine/ Hordes
Iron Kingdoms
MYSTERY MEN! (Hi +John Stater)

Weird West (Hi +Stuart Robertson)

That's about all I can recall right now.
Who wants to play what?

No comments:

Post a Comment