Monday, October 10, 2011

Mordheim Minis

Happy Columbus Day!
I had some time off today and decided to mess around with some minis.
I bought the Mordheim game a few years ago and never got around to building all the models. I glued some of the buildings together. That was a pain in the butt. They have fallen apart since then. I'll have to repair them or start on some scratch built.

I also put together the eight humans and painted them. I have some left over arms and heads to use in a future bits box project.
Originally I based them on the small square bases included in the box. But I wasn't satisfied with the size, so today I remounted them on standard sized round bases.



And here are the ten skaven from the set. I chose the weapon combinations I wanted but the bodies, legs, heads and tails were basically chosen at random.
I just hope they hold up to play after they are painted. Normally I would pin parts together as I glue them. With these I just scored the plastic of both surfaces I was gluing. Maybe the paint layers will help hold them together.



There you have it. Mordheim mini Monday.
I plan on doing a step-by-step blog as I paint these skaven and maybe making some new buildings and scenery.
Yarr!

No comments:

Post a Comment