Sorry for the crappy scan quality. I'll have to work on that.
1. Draw the stick figure very lightly.
2. Remember to express action and body language.
3. Start to lightly shape in the muscle masses.
4. Draw through the figure to keep perspective and proportion.
5. Select the lines that look right or cool to go over and detail.
6. Remember: Draw light at first. Select the lines that look right.
Erasing is just as important as drawing a line.
It doesn't have to mean you made a mistake, just that your are selecting the best lines.
THE ERASER IS YOUR FRIEND!
HAVE FUN IS RULE ONE!